Sunday, October 22, 2006

Week 2 Days 2 & 3 - C25K

I couldn't get onto this site yesterday so I'm doing 2 in 1.

Day 2: I watched Gilmore Girls again. 40min. Much the same as Day 1. Had to stop with 30 seconds left because Nick needed help on the potty. Kind of ironic that they had a dialog in the movie about why we insist on calling it the "potty", is going to the bathroom too hard for kids to say? I see no problem with potty. I'm pretty sure I use bathroom with Anna, so it doesn't take long to transition over. They won't be saying potty in college, no worries.

Day 3: Back on SITC. 30min. Started the routine at 25min and ended at 5min. The DVD started skipping during the last minute or so. That was frustrating. I've tried everything to clean it, but I don't even see any scratches on it. It's brand new for crying out loud! I tried it on my computer too but no luck. Aiden says something about trying not to be paranoid. But I know she doesn't tell him about Big yet, that doesnt' happen until Charlotte's wedding.

This blog is starting to be more about the shows than it is about exercise. What can I say about the exercise tho? It's not that exciting. But I feel good!

No comments: