Thank you to Britt, Tim, Ingrid, Becky, Tara, M@, Karen, Kara and Jill for making this such a fun and successful relay. It was fun from the moment we arrived on Saturday until the time we left today. Looking back it seems to have gone by so fast. And yet my leg seemed to go by so slowly. I wonder why that is......
Despite how slowly I may have thought I ran (and once M@ finishes the spreadsheet we'll know just how slow I actually was) both teams finished sooner than predicted. Of course Tara's team kicked my team's sore little asses. But we're OK with that. Gives us something to strive for next year.
Check out our team results: VCM 2008 results Tara's team was bib #5562 and my team was #5497. The website app is very kewl. The last page you can even find out where Becky was when Tara crossed the finish line. But please don't rub it in.
OK that's all I have for today. Check back in the next few days and I'll have photos and M@'s spreadsheet. If anyone has any photos they'd like to send me I'll add them to my picasa album. Or if you want to just send me a link to your album, that's fine too. We are also looking to verify some of our time info. I wish we had done better at recording when the handoffs were and when the racers finished but all we have to base these on is the pictures on our camera. So if anyone has their watch time that would be useful.
Again, thanks a ton! I had a great time and once again I am psyched to do it all over again next year. I hope everyone else will too, tho this time I think I'm only going to do one team.
VCM 2009 sign ups start in January. Mark your calendar.
suzy
P.S. forgot to mention that there will be official photos on the VCM webpage. They aren't up yet but if you click here you can sign up to be notified when they are posted. Of course I have already signed up so when I find out I'll let you know.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damn it feels good to be a runner.
M@
Post a Comment