Sunday, March 25, 2007

2miles again!

Here is the spreadsheet that Matt made for me This link doesn't always show an up to date spreadsheet. I have to remember to publish it periodically. But it's updated as of today.

Today was the best run yet because I went with my darling husband. It was harder and easier. I was out of breath from talking, but the conversation was quite distracting. We did the same route as last time. Matt drove it last night and confirmed that it was in fact a mile. Google Earth does not lie.

Matt saved me from a negligent dog owner's wandering dog. He nosed my butt. Not sure what his intentions were but his growl was alarming. Lego nosed me in the same place when I got home. There's either some scent on my butt that attracts dogs or perhaps Lego smelled the other dog's scent. Regardless, time to wash these leggings. And probably take a shower too.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

2 miles and a goose! Woohoo!