I ran outside. It's 47deg. I just wore a long sleeve shirt and pants. I was plenty warm enough. But it hurt real bad. My lungs were on fire the whole way. I kept waiting for it to go away but it lasted the whole mile. I was supposed to do 1.5 but I just couldn't make it. I ended up walking for .8mi. I ran down Camp Sargent starting at Arbor then took a right into Whittier place and ran all around the horseshoe until I got to Camp Sargent again, where I started walking. I walked up the hill (Cedar I think), down Douglas, and finished by walking down Spruce St. Google Earth said it was a total of 2miles.
I ran a 11:45 min mile.
Matt's turn!
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's the smokes. Gary told you that would happen.
Post a Comment