I ran outside in almost 70deg weather. It was awesome. I went after Matt got out of work. I did a loop around the neighborhood. I started at the end of Spruce, ran down Douglas, then a left onto Cedar and a right onto Beech, then a left onto Camp Sargent, back to Spruce and finish the loop. I did 2 loops then started back towards home. Google Earth says that's 1.47 miles but I called that good since I walked from the house down to the end of Spruce. It was harder than last time but not too bad. Makes me scared to bump it up to 2mi. It's going to be very hard.
It's funny, I was noticing how when I ran by snow I could feel the coolness coming from it even tho I was a few feet away. When I wasn't near snow it felt warmer.
I need new music in my ipod. I'm still liking TP but need a little more variety. Maybe some Police to get me psyched for Fenway!
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was noticing the same thing yesterday, when I ran by the snow.
I need to change my attitude about running and try to enjoy the process and not fixate on the end. It's the cramp in my right lung/chest wall that I get each time I run that slows me down.
Post a Comment