Saturday, June 03, 2006

Week 3 - #3

I think I like evening exercise. Who knew. I again did it after the kids went to bed and again I felt like I had all kinds of energy. It will also help minimize the evening alcohol consumption, a win-win scenerio.

Tonight was a Gilmore Girls night. The latest arrived in the mail today. Funny little anecdote.... It's the first episode of the third season and it starts out in a dream sequence where Lorelie wakes up with Luke in the house and they kiss like they are living together. Only I didn't know it was a dream sequence and I freaked out thinking I had missed some episodes and that I must have messed up the order of the DVDs in my Netflix queue. (I know Luke and Lorelie eventually hook up but I haven't reached that part yet) So I stopped the treadmill and the movie and ran upstairs to check. It all checked out. So I played it again hoping that it was perhaps a dream sequence. And it was. Geesh, felt like killing the writers at that moment. So anyway, since it was a Gilmore walk/run I did 40min (hour sitcom as opposed to 1/2 hour) and ran at the 5min. Only I skipped a couple and now can't remember which ones I skipped. I did a faster paced walk for 5min toward the end. Didn't notice the distance.

After I was done with my walk/jog I proceeded to watch 2 more episodes. Love that show. Loved SITC as much the first time I watched it. Glad I have that to fall back on. Seems like the Gilmore Girls never stick around long enough.

No comments: