Sunday, June 18, 2006

Week 5 - #1

I'm writing this a day late. Last night I exercised to GG for 40min; 6min of jogging (2min EA at the 30, 20, 10). I felt great and so energized. But it was so hard to get myself motivated to start. It's strange, I have so much more energy at night, the 2min jogging even seemed easy last night, but it's so much harder to get myself on the treadmill when I'd rather just sit on the couch and veg. M@ talked me into staying up afterwards and watching King Kong (highly unexpected weird animals, I thought it was just about a big gorilla!). I ended up going to bed at 12:45. I'm paying for it today since Nick is in a very annoying phase of waking up before 6:00am. Yesterday it was 5:11, today 5:29. And today is my usual sleep in day but it's Father's Day. sigh. so so tired. M@'s exact words from last night after I told him that I wasn't going to watch a movie after exercising because I would be too tired today and wouldn't get a nap in (well it's somewhat accurate) was, "well if it's a matter of you either going to bed early OR you taking a nap tomorrow, I'd rather you stayed up and watched a movie with me and took the nap." I'm not the kind of wife who doesn't take her husband up on such offers. I WILL be taking a nap.

So I realize people are reading this and I don't want it to get to awfully boring. I think it's a lost cause, but I will give it a shot. Last night I once again was in my most beautiful jog bra (or skivvys as Ali called it, tho I do bother to wear shorts) and I once again forgot the wet wash cloth and I once again sweated like a piggy (I'm so jealous of people who don't sweat). Thankfully the kleenex were in reach. They aren't as effective as a washcloth but they are certainly better than nothing. So I put them on the treadmill and halfway through (the coordinated person that I am) I hit them with my flailing arms and knocked it down so it landed at my feet. I managed to keep moving, but the kleenex box didn't fair too well. I will include a visual of the kleenex box but it's up to you to close your eyes and visualize the rest.

Sorry, that's the best I can do.

No comments: