Today I started with 45min. I jogged 2min at 40, 30, 20 and 10. I had to start part way through a GG since I hadn't finished an episode yesterday and also started a new one today that I didn't finish. It's the last episode on the DVD so I may have to do something else. I want to stick with the 45min (since it earns me 3.5 AP, wahoo!) so I'll have to watch 2 episodes of SITC.
It felt pretty good today. I was all about comfort. I looked scary but it was better than the long sleeved shirt and huge sweatpants that I wore yesterday. Only problem I encountered was that I had nothing to wipe off my sweaty face with. Since it's Saturday I was able to scream to matt to get me a wet washcloth. It helped but didn't stop me from sweating. Wish I didn't sweat so much. It's annoying. I wonder if I'll sweat less when I lose more weight. I've always been a major sweater. Today I wore just a jog bra and shorts. Glad I wasn't wearing this yesterday when the postman visited. I should put a shirt next to the treadmill for just such an occurence. Another small problem was that I couldn't find my sneakers for a few minutes before I started. I've got to keep them in the same place.
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where did you put your sneakers today?
The sneakers are in the bathroom.
Post a Comment