ohhhh I don't like that #1 is on Friday. I'm slacking. I took 3 days off! This morning Matt said that he doesn't have to "make" himself work out that he WANTS to. That is not me. I guess somedays it is, but mostly I'm making myself do this.
Today was kind of easy. I did 40min walking/jogging. I started at 3.3 until 30min, then jogged at 4.6 for 2min. I also jogged for 2min at 20min and 10min. It was hard. Jogging 1min is easy, 2min is much harder. I figure I'll do this for a couple of weeks until it feels better then I'll go 3min, then 4min, etc. I figured out the activity points (AP) earned by 34min walking and 6min jogging. They are 2min and 1min, respectively. That's .5 more points than if I walked for 40min. Not that it really matters since I will try not to use those extra points, but 3pts extra sounds so much better than 2.5 extra. It's 6 APs for 40min of jogging! But I hear you shouldn't use more than 4Aps anyway.
OK gotta go nap the littlest one and read to the biggest one.
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment