Wow that's 5x this week. Now I won't feel so guilty to be taking a couple of days off.
I mixed it up a little this time. I watched GG and set the treadmill for 40min. I walked at 3.2 the first 10min then jogged for 1min at all the 5min marks starting at 30min. The only exception was that I did 2min of jogging at 25min to see what it felt like. It was hard. It hurt. I don't know how I can jog without it hurting. Seems like I should be able to do more by now. But maybe I just need to do the 2min for a week to make it feel better.
Today 3.2 seemed too easy, I wonder if I should force myself to do 3.3. For some reason 3.3 seems to be so much harder to maintain.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment