Today kicked my butt. The schedule was actually so complicated that I had to write it down and have a cheat sheet while I exercised. I think it went like this: 3min/90sec/5min/2.5min/3min/90sec/5min, alternating jogging then walking. It makes a total of 16min jogging and since I started at 45min (Gilmore Girls) I did 29min of walking. I earned 3.5APs. Felt like it should have been more. I was so tempted to quit during the last 5min jog but I kept at it.
I lost 0.8 at weigh-in. Now I'm at a total of 25.8 lost. I had a bad week last week and it carried through to yesterday. But today is a new day and I intend on staying on plan until weigh-in next week.
Going to the library today and will try to scope out some weight training DVDs. I want to work some into my routine on the days I'm not doing C25K. I did some stomach crunches the other day, not many, and I felt it in my muscles for 2 days after. Weak girly muscles.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment