Friday, May 11, 2007

excuses excuses

excuses seem to be the theme of the week. Here are mine: no time, too hot, no energy.... Guess those are the big ones. I started on Sunday with a 5miler then tried going out on Tuesday for a 4mile run and just didn't have it in me. I ended up *gasp* walking for a 1/2 hour. Better than nothing, but not enough. I didn't get a chance to get out again until this morning. I was determined to fit it in so I got up early and did a 4.7mile run. I'm so glad I did it. Becky just sent a reminder, the race is 2 weeks away!

Tomorrow we're hiking Tuckerman. It's 2 miles up, 2 miles back. That's gotta count for something. I still need to do a 5 mile run for the week and I don't know how I'm going to fit that in. I'm afraid I won't feel up for it on Sunday. We're going to a Red Sox game. It's going to be a long day.

No comments: