I went out and did my last 4miler, last run before D-day. I got up early. I do enjoy the early hour. It's just so hard to remember that when the alarm goes off. Except this morning I was awake at 5:30 even tho my alarm wasn't to go off until 6:00.
It wasn't the best of my runs, it wasn't the worst. On Becky's recommendation I ate a banana before my run. I do think that helped. I had more energy this morning than I did on Tuesday. Maybe it made me run faster. I ran 10:37 on average. All miles were sub 11:00.
I do enjoy seeing the wild life (and I'm not talking the human variety), even in my urban sprawl neighborhood. Last week I saw about a dozen baby Canada geese, Tuesday a turkey flew in front of me from tree to tree (I didn't realize they could fly that high), today I saw, what I imagine to be, the same turkey on the side of the road watching me. Anna says she thinks that it was a different turkey, that it was the boy turkey and the girl turkey is somewhere with the eggs. She says the next time I go out running that I'll see the babies. The next time I go out running............
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment