So the only plans for the week are to fit in a 3miler and 4miler. Once again our evenings are just too busy so I got up early this morning and did a 3miler. It wasn't an easy one. I blame that on the earliness of it all. But I did it. And I'm glad of that.
I find myself thinking about what I will do next week. Will I keep up with this when there's no goal in sight? I'm afraid I won't. It's not easy finding the time to fit these runs in. Will I be motivated to find the time if I don't HAVE to do it? These are my worries. Even tho the run was difficult this morning it was still nice to be out before the masses. The neighborhood was peaceful. I tooled around and did some things before the kids and Matt (and Chris) got up. It was some good "me time". But getting up early isn't easy. SO many obstacles.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment