Wednesday, May 02, 2007

only 3 miles

As I was leaving the house for my run I told Matt, "I'm only doing 3 today". He asked if it felt good to say "only 3". Yes, yes it did.

Was very tempted to cut my run short today but I persevered. I find it easy to make excuses for why I should stop. Like tonight Anna had piano lessons and I couldn't go out until Matt came home from work. So I'm out there until 15min before her lesson. I tried telling myself to stop early so she wasn't late. But I didn't let myself. I'm important too! And this is MY time.

I just looked at my spreadsheet and I was supposed to do 3.5mi, I only did 3mi. Oops. Oh well, I'll save that for Friday. My calves were tight today. I'll need to do some stretches before my next run. And.... note to me.... BRING KLEENEX!! I never remember and I need it every run.

No comments: