that '+' would be some extra walking. I walked 0.5mi, then ran 1mi, then walked another 0.5. It took me 9 min for each walk and 14min for the run. I may try upping the speed of my run, but it feels comfortable where it's at. Maybe I'll just save my speed training for outdoors. I opted to do the 'mill today on account of the weather. Matt tried to run outside and said it was much too slippery. He came back in and finished up his run on the 'mill.
I watched GG. Good episode. I'm sad because I'm nearing the end of season 6 and since season 7 is the current season I won't be able to catch up until they release it on DVD which probably won't be until next Fall or Winter. Unless Matt can find somewhere to download them and then I won't be able to watch them on the 'mill because I wont' be able to play them on the DVD player. But it's all good now that I have my ipod. And I may just have to start a new series. Any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe '24'. Problem with '24' is that it's something Matt would also like to watch. Not that he doesn't appreciate GG, I've heard him chuckle a number of times while I'm watching it. But it really is a bit of a chick flick. So another chicky series would be good. Tho chick series that are truly funny are few and far between.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment