Saturday, January 20, 2007

outside, 1mile

I jogged the whole way up the hill! Wahoo! It was hard and it took a while to recover. I had my watch but forgot to look at it for a while after coming back and it reset itself. But I glanced while I was going and I'm pretty sure I did the mile in exactly 11min and the end of my session was 18min.

My outdoor gear is very good. I was quite comfortable. It was 28deg and very sunny. I wear ear muffs that hold the headphones in my ears in addition to keeping my ears warm. I wore gloves. I have smart wool pants. I have a fleece jacket that I bought from Target for $7. It was quite warm. Matt said I looked very sporty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post a picture of your sporty spiceness!

I'm so proud of you! :)