Sunday, January 28, 2007

'mill

I watched the Phantom of the Opera today. I used to exercise to that tape years ago when I lived at home with my parents, I think that was the summer after college. I think they had a step machine. I know they had a rower, and I think they also had a bike at one time. It was a great tape to listen to. I think Matt's mom gave me the tape. It became an instant favorite and the beginning is great to exercise to. I remember being so pumped when the title song came on, "BAHHHHHH BAH BAH BAH BAH BAHHHH...." That was the culmination of my session then the cool down was the next song, Music of the Night. This time tho I never even made it to the title song. That will start my next run. The movie is different than the opera. The kids were watching The Hunchback of Notre Dame while I was exercising and I'm just now getting the parallels. Too funny.

I started with a 5min warmup then ran for 15min (1mi+, but not much more) then completed the 1.5mi at a fast walk. I should have gone longer. sigh. For some reason I thought I had done 2mi, but just remembered I had programmed it for 1.5.

No comments: