Saturday, January 27, 2007

'mill, 5min + 1mile + 10min +17min

yeah that was a silly title. Here's the skinny: 5min walk, then 1mile jog, then 10min walk, but GG wasn't over so put it on an extra 20min and walked, but GG got over when there was 3min left, hence a 17min walk instead. The mile was hard and I almost went back to walking a couple of times. But I thought of M@ out doing his 6mi run and I felt like a dufus for not being able to do a measly mile. So I persevered.

I'm *sniff* on the last *sniff* GG DVD *sniff sniff*. M@, wonderful man (so sorry about the Dave Matthews comment) downloaded for me 2 of the first episodes of the current season. So I've got that going for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meet you outside tomorrow?

Suzy said...

what does this mean?

Anonymous said...

Just sayin' we could run simutaneously but at a different latitude. It wasn't a literal comment.

Suzy said...

oh OK. Sorry it didn't work out. Next week we'll be able to do it at the same time AND the same latitude (maybe)