I did more than 1 mile but not sure how much more. Probably not a whole lot more. I did the neighborhood loop. Again, walked for a little bit on the hill, but less walking than I did last time. It wasn't as easy as it was on Saturday. But then again Saturday was a perfect day weatherwise. Today was a bit chillier.
I dressed in my Cmas winter jogging clothes. I was quite warm and comfy, but the air was hard to breathe in. I still have the residuals of a cold so I couldn't breathe real well through my nose. Lots of phlegm going on. But I did it, and I want to do it again, so it must not've been too bad.
As a reward to myself afterwards I went to Target and bought a bunch of exercise clothes. I may end up returning some of them.
This new schedule so far is working out okay. I can't believe I had a few hours to myself today. I felt a little guilty that I didn't go to daycare and get Nick earlier. But when I showed up one of the teachers (actually the owner of the daycare) was playing with Nick and another little boy on the floor teaching them about medical play equipment. So that made me feel better. At least he was getting some attention. Tomorrow I will pick him up early and the guilt will be completely erased from my memory and all I'll think about are the wonderful exercise clothes that I now own.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL! The newness of the exercise clothing will get you through the next 3 jogs at least!
Promise me you will not wear exercise clothes to the supermarket. It's almost as bad as PJ's. There are so many people in the supermarket with exercise clothes who should be exercising instead of buying food.
M@
Sez the person who doesn't do the grocery shopping.
I work out and then grocery shop before I have to pick Casey up at 11. I am one sour smelling, grocery shopping biatch.
I did, however, go to class in my pj's. An 8am class in college is the worst torture possible.
Post a Comment