Friday, May 26, 2006

another recruit

asked my sister if she wanted to join us and she's game. So that's 4 of us. If we get too many people we can always start a new team.

Not sure I'm going to be able to exercise today unless I get a nap. I'm so so so tired. We went to a Red Sox game last night and didn't get to bed until 1:00. And Nick slept in bed with us which was fine until around 4:45 then became annoying and hard to sleep. I was real good at the game last night. Just one slice of pizza and a few peanuts plus a beer and a glass of wine. I had enough points available that I didn't have to tap into the floaters. I counted some more activity points for the walking last night. We did a lot of it.

No comments: