I did it. It was pretty lame, but I did it. I did 30min total, walking speed 3.2, then I jogged at 4.3 for 30sec on each 5 min mark. It's a slow start, but it's a start. I did a total of 1.6miles.
I need to reconfigure my running/DVD watching setup. The DVD player sits on top of the display so I can't get to the controls. It was hard to switch between jogging and walking. I turned the DVD off by accident at one point and had to start it over again. And that was not easy since in the process I knocked the remote on the floor, so then I had to lean down while walking to pick it up. It wasn't very safe. I ended up moving the DVD player onto a shelf in front of the treadmill but it's too far away on the shelf. So yes, some reorganization must occur. I watched Sex in the City which is a perfect length for 1/2 hour walk/jog. I also like to watch episodes of Gilmore Girls but they are a bit longer, about 40min.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1.6 miles- that rocks. Lemme know if I can help with the DVD player.
Post a Comment