Friday, May 19, 2006

Day 2

Today it was so hard to get started. I was really tired. I woke up during the night and couldn't get back to sleep. Then Nick woke me up at 6:15 (which actually isn't that bad especially since matt got up with him at 5:30 yesterday morning). Last week I would have used this as an excuse to not exercise, but today I did it!! And I feel good. I did feel like I had less energy at the beginning but I kept it at the same pace as yesterday and eventually I felt better. I put 32min on the timer this time and then was wondering why the show was over and I still had 5min left. Duh! I ran for 30sec at the 5min marks, starting at 25min. I didn't notice how many miles, I assume around 1.7 since I went a little longer than yesterday.

Yay 2 more activity points for the day! That should help with the pizza lunch we're having at Anna's school.

No comments: