Monday, May 22, 2006

The Treadmill

Trying out this idea of putting images in your posts. The picture above is of the treadmill that I use (you can click on the image and go to the webpage). We bought it a year ago and I'm very glad we did. Now I see they have a new model out, the 5.25. They probably have a new one every year.

Having a treadmill was really the only option for me with 2 small kids at home. I can't leave the house and go for a run. I could use the jogging stroller while Anna is at school but then that doesn't solve the problem of when she's not at school. I've exercised more over the last year than I have in a long time and I owe it all to the treadmill. I still am not very good at doing it consistently, but I at least have the option. And there are no monthly fees!

No comments: