Monday, May 22, 2006

Four

More of the same. Nothing really different about this one. I guess the only difference was that there were no mishaps. I guess I'm getting the hang of this. Again, it was hard to convince myself to do it and it was difficult to continue. And again I forgot to look at how many miles. Arg.

Tomorrow I start a new week. I'll have to consult the book to see what my new ratio is. I won't be exercising the next couple of days (I don't think). It's hard to fit it into a work day. And seeing there are only 2 of them in my week I don't feel like I have to make a point of it.

Maybe I should keep track of my food intake to see if I'd have more energy on certain days after eating certain things. One thing that may not have helped much was that I had 3 glasses of wine last night. This morning I had a kashi bar when I woke up and later on a diet coke. After my walk/run I had a banana and 16oz of water.

2 comments:

M@ said...

So how much running this time?

Suzy said...

when I said "more of the same" what I was meaning that I didn't change my routine. I jogged the same: 30sec at each 5min mark. Today starts a new week for me so I will add more running. I think I'm supposed to do 1min at each 5min mark.