I have taken days off that I wasn't supposed to be taking off. But I still remained active. Saturday I exercised before our drive to Burlington then exercised some more with Jill later that night. I need an exercise buddy, that was fun. Sunday M@ ran a leg of the Burlington marathon and I did a lot of walking with kids. But I ate (and drank) like crazy the rest of the day. I didn't bother counting points. Yesterday (monday) I intended on exercising but we got home so late and after driving I didn't feel much like getting on the treadmill. I hope to make up for it all today since this is usually my "off" day. I intend to continue the 1min of running for week 3.
Even after having such a bad day on Sunday I still managed to lose 1lb. Wahoo! That came as a surprise.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment