who knows why, maybe it's running in the morning, maybe it's a change of music, maybe it's because I had a glass of water beforehand, but today's 2miles was soooo easy! I need more like that. I am amazed every time I get to this point, that I've gotten to this point! If that makes any sense whatsoever. I just feel so utterly amazed that I can do this. It feels great.
I did my usual loop around the neighborhood. I had a mix of some of my favorite songs on the pod. I made the mix for the car but it works well for running. I find that I don't need rockin' tunes for running. They just need to be songs I like. They can be real slow or real fast, it doesn't matter. They don't even need to have a specific beat. I was listening to Break Your Heart, it's super slow. But I was singing, well lip syncing and it totally got my mind off of my feet.
Speaking of my feet. I wore my new sneaks and made sure I had thin socks and my toes didn't go numb! Yay! I notice I keep my toes really tight even when there is plenty of room for them to move around. I was conscious about loosening them up a bit.
OK I had more to write, I was thinking of things as I was running. But that was about an hour ago and I've forgotten most of what I meant to type. Gotta go help with the trim painting now.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I, too, think of so many things while running. Like this morning, why do thousands of worms squirm onto the pavement just to die? Why don't they stay in the grass? However, the robins were stoked!
I think of all these things to ponder in my blog but when I get home it takes me an hour to write it because I'm constantly getting interrupted. My memory can't take that many interruptions.
stupid worms
Post a Comment