It started and ended difficultly. The middle was ok. I am proud that I made it the full 3.5mi but a little miffed that it doesn't seem to be getting any easier.
I did the interior neighborhood zigzag loop. 3.5 laps. It's boring but safe. I need to do 4.5mi this weekend and I think I may do a loop that takes me far from home (well as far as a 4.0 mile loop can take me). I'm nervous about being that far away from home. I may take a fanny pack and bring my cell phone.
My overall time was 11:19 per mile. The first mile I actually broke 11:00, 10:49! I really hope it starts getting easier from here on out. I'm getting nervous that there's only 5 weeks left and I haven't gone above 3.5mi.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Suzy,
Great job sticking to it! Some days you're the bug some days you're the windshield - running is like that. Dont let those bug days get you down.
Post a Comment