I fell behind this week. It was a tough week. I'm going to blame it on the cold that I seem to have come down with. The week started off tough and I thought it would pick up, but it never seemed to. Each and every run was hard. But I stuck with it and only came in shy 0.5mi for the week. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do a 4miler like I was supposed to. (I posted a link on the right to my training schedule)
I'm pretty proud of myself for going out and doing a couple of miles today even tho I feel like crap. I wish I could say I felt better afterwards, but..... still feeling pretty crappy. Going to bed soon. Tomorrow will be a day of rest.
I find it quite interesting that I ran faster today then I normally do. My first mile I did in 10:39. That's considerably faster than my normal 11:00. Guess I just wanted to get it over with.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment