I did it! My long run for the week. 3.5mi, the most I've ever run in my life. Are you sick of hearing that yet? I'm not!
I went down through Whittier development and back, 2mi then a mile and a half around my neighborhood loop. It broke up it.
an orange cat peeked out from behind a car, a dog ran out after me with fangs (owner called it back), 2 ducks flying overhead, a very cute brown border collie with beautiful eyes who assumed the play mode at me with a tennis ball (wish I could have played with him/her), a black lab on leash who leaned toward me, a house for sale, new on the market, that looks a lot like ours and had a free handout with all the specs, larger interior than ours, not too many people out, the border collie's family was nice, little boy, little girl, father smiled, listened to DMB (my new favorite to put me in motion), Sarah Mclachlan, Shawn Colvin, Lyle Lovitt, wonder what he's doing these days, too bad he and Julia didn't last, wonder why they got married in the first place, is she pregnant again? OOh pain in my side, glad I'm on the last 1/2 mi, have to go back and get that handout on the house to show matt.......
OK, enough of my ramblings. I'm sure there were more, but those were the highlights. I had my watch. My first lap was 2mi which I did in 22:05, the next lap was 1mi that I did at 11:02. I may be slow but I sure am consistent. Now if I can just keep that up for 5.5mi we'll be all set.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment